The collection appointment will be arranged around your busy life and will be ready for your physician to review with you for your appointment.
A convenient appointment will be arranged for your samples to be collected and then the results will be provided to your clinical team so they can work with you to develop a health plan and consider any further testing. The routine tests will help your doctor assess your heart, liver and kidney function and help identify any other health anomalies.
The standard tests include:
- General health – CBC, calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, B12, vitamin D
- Heart and blood vessel health – lipid panel (cholesterol, triglycerides)
- Liver health – alkaline phosphatase, AST (GOT)
- Kidney health – albumin, creatinine
- Diabetes screen – fasting glucose, A1C
- Thyroid health – TSH
- Infections – HIV, HPV, Hepatitis
You and your physician may agree to order other tests if appropriate.